We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Sometimes we act like we're nuts, sometimes we don't!
April 27, 2008
Well, since our family is spreading out even more and becoming busier I thought that the easiest way to keep in contact is through our blogs. It seems that these days we barely have time to answer the phone let alone make a phone call and then when we do it has been weeks that we have spoken to eachother. Life is crazy busy!!! So here is my first attempt at our family blog. I am sorry if it seems lame. Melissa, you will have to help me since you are the expert, in all your spare time, right??? It was fun having everyone together last week. The cousins had a lot of fun. When I have more time I will post the family pictures. Maybe I will do it tomorrow. I hope that everyone is doing well! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment