Sometimes we act like we're nuts, sometimes we don't!









December 10, 2008

Hockey Anyone???


As most of you know Jeff's family are avid hockey lovers and each year we have a Fantasy hockey league. Apparently you can lose teeth playing in the fantasy league also. It's getting pretty brutal.

Just kidding! Actually I was eating a piece of pizza at Round Table tonight and my 3 month old implanted, supposedly indestructible, crown disintegrated. It wasn't even the chewy crust. It was the gooey, cheesy middle part of the pizza. To say that I am having a heart attack is putting it mildly!!! I have to work in the morning and then drive clear to Vallejo to have a temp crown put on while they make a new permanent crown. The whole idea of having the implant was so that I wouldn't have to worry about this. UGGHHH!! I don't even have a cool story about how I chipped my tooth. If anyone asks I'm going to tell them I took a puck to the mouth. Is that anything like sticking my foot in my mouth? Anyway, if you think you had a bad day just be glad you didn't chip a tooth! Have a great day!

1 comment: