The last few days have been painful and difficult. We grew to love this sweet baby so very much! It has been an amazing experience for me personally and for our family. We learned that we are a lot stronger than we ever thought that we could be. We learned so much medically on how to take care of all of his needs.
Tuesday I went with Marissa and Pascaul, his biological parents and helped them pick out and urn and then today to the Holy Rosary Church in Woodland to set a memorial service date. His memorial will be next Thursday, March 26th, 2009. It has been a long drawn out and frustrating process due to the county involvement and lack of human compassion. My heart goes out to his parents! I know this has been a very painful and sad experience for them.
I am so thankful for Heavenly Father's insight in placing us all together through this experience. It has given me many opportunities to serve and help Marissa. I have grown to love her. She is such a sweet girl and she needs lots of love and acceptance.
I am so thankful for my sweet Jeff! He has been such a wonderful support and I love his ability to make me laugh and his ability to love. He is amazing! Hannah has shown so much concern, love and compassion not only for me but for Marissa as well. She is an amazing and sweet daughter of God! Hudson my hilarious, terrific 2 year old keeps us laughing and running. I know that he misses the baby. He will go to the crib and ask where is the baby periodically.
At the risk of sounding repetitive I am thankful for this amazing experience and that Heavenly Father entrusted this sweet baby to us. He had, has such a strong sweet spirit and has forever changed us and has helped our testimonies grow so much. I am thankful for the continued opportunity to serve and love his family. I hope that we can bless theirs lives as much and they have blessed ours.
I hope that you enjoy the pictures. A professional photographer offered his services to Marissa and Pascual while the baby was still in the hospital. He did an amazing job. Several of the pictures remind me of how peaceful he looked when he passed. Thank you for all of your prayers and love during this time. All our love!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
oh my goodness noel-those pictures are amazing and I ma in love with marissa! i see her pain and i know what is going throiugh her head. my heart hurts for ya'll so much! i can not stop thinking about marissa though and how she is so young! Paquel is such a beautiful boy! thanks for sharing those pics and i hope everything goes a lot smoother from here on out! you are amazing!! i love you so much!
ReplyDeleteHi Noel-
ReplyDeleteMy heart aches for your loss. I appreciated your testimony and know that that little one is in a better place away from the physical limitations he had. He was blessed to have such wonderful people that loved him while he was here and helped him enjoy this earthly state.
love, Randy