Hannah had her time trials meet 2 weeks ago and did very well. We had forgotten how much work the meets are and then add Hudson to the mix. Can you say CRAZY!!! It was 101 F that day so we were all just toast! Hopefully this Saturday won't be so hot. I can hope right. We decided to leave Hudson with my mom for this meet. The last one he threw his sandal and daddy's glasses in the pool in the middle of races. That's our Hudson!!
We are so proud of Hannah. We watch her everyday becoming a stronger swimmer. She has her first meet against Rocklin this Saturday. I know that she will do her best and that is all that matters. She is turning in to a beautiful young lady. I can't believe that she will be done with 4th grade next week. Crazy!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
cute! I love the video/slide show- wonderful!
ReplyDelete