Okay I probably shouldn't post this but it was so funny I couldn't resist! Last week our stake president's sister (who has free range chickens) gave Jeff's parents some fresh green eggs. When we were there on Saturday Renon gave us the eggs because they were going out of town this week. She told Hudson that they were dinosaur eggs (he is obsessed with dinosaur anything). Today Hannah made him fried dinosaur eggs for lunch which he gobbled down like a dinosaur. A few minutes ago he came running into my room announcing that he farted and it smelled like dinosaur eggs. For those of you that are grossed out I'm sorry! Hopefully the rest of you got a good laugh! Husdon is all boy through and through!
I'm one of those who is going to get a GOOD LAUGH out of that one!! HILARIOUS!! THANKS HUDSON FOR BEING ALL BOY!!
ReplyDelete