

I have been letting Halle's bangs grow out for the last few months because I couldn't decide what to do with it. She has so much hair and it all grows forward so if I don't put it in a palm tree as Grandpa Kriser calls it or pigtails it hangs in her eyes. The other problem is when I put the in she has them pulled out within the first minute or so. It drives me bonkers. So Grandpa Kriser you will be happy to see that I cut Halle's bangs today. Jeff made me, he said if I didn't he would because she was looking pretty raggedy. Anyway here are a couple pictures of our cutie patootie. She is really starting to jabber and play. She loves people and to play. She says dada, mama, nana, Hudson she jut yells at to get his attention and Buster she has her own call for him and he comes running. He loves Halle. I think he is going to end up being her dog. She is a sweet little thing. She will be turning 1 on June 21. That's just around the corner. It doesn't seem possible. Time goes way too fast.
Halle is so adorable! really where does time go?!?
ReplyDelete