Sometimes we act like we're nuts, sometimes we don't!









November 22, 2008

I know that my time line is a little backwards. Sorry. Melissa has been helping me with my blog. She has done an awesome job. Thanks Liss!

We have a lot going on as always. We have a new foster son, Aiden, who is 21/2. I played referee and the mean time out lady today. It is always a big adjustment for everyone. Poor Hudson was bullied a lot today. I'm sure that tomorrow will be better. And just to prove that Jeff & I are insane, we are babysitting a 1 year old for another foster family on Sunday. Never a dull moment in the Blum household!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is Thursday! This year has flown by. We will also be celebrating Hudson's 2nd birthday on Thanksgiving Day. I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! When you are doing a post, add a title to it. My opinion, it makes it look a little more organized. You should take pics of the foster kids when they first come and leave so you can have a document o each one. That would be sweet. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love the pictures! I've started bloggin too!
    It's fun to keep in touch this way.

    love you all
    Laura

    ReplyDelete