We can't believe that Peacow started out as such and tiny peachick. Look at him now. The amazing thing is he can really fly high but he never leaves our yard. He has really kept the spiders and bugs down which has been great! He is so tame that we can still perch him on our shoulders and pet him. It has been fascinating to watch this creature grow. The other funny thing is he hardly makes any noise except little chirping sounds. He doesn't make the typical "screaming" sounds. I wonder if it because he hasn't been around other peacocks. Who knows...one of life's mysteries I guess.
The other day Peacow pecked at Hudson because he was teasing him.
Hudson: "Daddy I hate bwirds!"
Daddy: "What did you say?"
Hudson: "I hate bwirds"
Daddy: "I can't understand what you are saying"
Hudson: Out of total frustration rolls his eyes and say "Dad! Creatures that fly!"
Daddy: Shocked and laughing says, "Thank you for the Webster definition!"
Never a dull moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment