Today we celebrated Halee's 2nd birthday. She was so dang cute. She knew it was her special day! Hannah got her up this morning and sang Happy Brithday to her and gave her the lady bug mini pillow pet that she bought for her with her babysitting money. She is such an awesome sister! Halee brought me the pillow and started rubbing and saying "piwwo". She has been taking speech therapy and for her to say that is a BIG DEAL!!
After dinner we lit the 2 candles on her purple (her favorite color) cake and sang Happy Birthday which she happily joined in on. She blew out her own candles (a game that her therapist plays with her) all on her own. I gave her a slice of cake, which was chocolate. She took one bite and gagged. The crazy monkey does not like chocolate. She wouldn't touch the rest of the piece with a ten foot pole. She cracks me up!
Last week I found a Fisher Price Loving Family Grand Dollhouse with about 60 pieces on Craigslist for a awesome deal. I was ecstatic because that was what I had wanted to get for her. So tonight when we gave it to her she freaked out! All three kids were on the floor palying with it. I'm not sure who loved it more, Hannah, Hudson or Halee. She also got some dishes from Ikea for her little kitchen. She kept giving every one drinks and fried dolls. Sounds yummy huh?!
I have pictures but I will have to post them tomorrow.
We are so thankful to have Halee as a part oof our family! Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so very much and are so thankful that Heavenly Father sent you to our family! Her adoption will be finalized day after tomorrow. We are so very excited!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment