Sometimes we act like we're nuts, sometimes we don't!









January 14, 2009

Hudson the Mischevious



Okay! I have a new respect for mom's that have more than one son!!! How do you do it???? Hudson keeps me CONSTANTLY BUSY! He is too darn smart for his own good. He is so persistent he will keep working at something until he figures it out which usually leads to some form of disaster. In my last post I told you that he got a hold of my make-up..it gets worse! The make-up pictures by the way are on my facebook page (scroll down to photos).

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=588979028&ref=name
  • In the last week he has finger painted with 3...yes 3, tubes of toothpaste. Jeff and I had to clean tile and carpet.
  • He is the messiest eater I have ever seen! I don't care what you feed him, he is wearing it before he is done.
  • A couple of days ago he found a red sharpie pen, from where I do not know and colored on the wall.
  • Today he found the Aspercream tube ( I slipped on a piece of card board in the garage...need I say more?) and proceeded to smear it all over his chair and blanket. I always keep that kind of stuff locked up but it was put at the back of the bathroom counter last night thinking that he couldn't reach that far back. I swear the kid has gorilla arms that and he has discovered how to use the stool.
  • Jack got a new bed for Christmas. Hudson thinks that It is great fun to lay in Jack's bed. EEEWWW!!!!
If it's quiet we all branch out and start looking for Hudson. You laugh but I'm not kidding! All those times that I said "my kids would never do that" is coming back to bite me. I told Hudson today that he is lucky that he is so darn cute and that I love him so much!

On the flip side he is such a joy! He just started saying I love you this last weekend. That completely melts my heart. He is always giving hugs and kisses. He loves taking a nap with mommy. I told Jeff today that that is one of my favorite, cherished times of the day! We were all playing Rockband last night and he was dancing with a stuffed fish like there was no tomorrow. He is so funny.

Anyway my point being hats off to all mommies and daddies!!! The kids are as blessed to have us as we are to have them!

PS. Sadly I didn't get a picture of the toothpaste art so you will have to use your imagination!

2 comments:

  1. We have a sharpie mural on our stairwell.. going all up it and then BIG circles..

    did you find anything that takes it off?

    {{hugs}}
    I know what you mean- you want to rip your hair out when you see the mess.. but they are so proud of themselves for "Figuring" it out.. it is hard to stay mad for too long!

    seriously want an answer about the sharpie on the wall...
    serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...sounds all too familiar!! Some people just don't believe me when I say boys are SOOO different from girls! You have proof now...

    ReplyDelete